SELMA Ship Electric Marine Control
SELMA is a marine technical company specialised in the design, development and installation of integrated marine electrical, automation and control systems in ships worldwide.
Its continuing mission to maintain its leading position in the global marine technical control industry.
As a global player, SELMA established an ever expanding network of agents and service partners around the world.
Service partners in key locations around the world provide the crucial element for rapid, flexible and reliable customer support.
SELMA offers a wide range of systems which are designed, developed and integrated in-house.
Typical cases are the Dewatering Control System “Hydrochos Project” and Water Ingress Monitoring System “SELMA Bulk Protector”. More than 600 ships were fitted with those systems in a period of 24 months, bringing SELMA to the leading position in the global marine technical control industry.
SELMA systems include:
- Flettner Rotor Wind Engine Control
- Power Management System PMS
- Ship Alarm Monitoring System
- Valve Remote Control System
- Tank Gauging System
- Load Bank Container
- Boiler Control System
- Cargo Oil Tank Manifold Pressure
- Water Ingress Alarm System
- Dewatering System
- Engine Remote Control System
- IBS Integrated Bridge System
- Atmospheric Oil Mist Detection
- Anemometer Recorder
- Voyage Data Recorder VDR
- Bridge Alarm System
- Dead Man Alarm System
- Bunker High Level Alarm System
- Water In Oil Monitoring
- Boiler Water Quality Monitoring
- Bridge Data Collection System
- Ship Energy Efficiency Monitoring System
- Ship Energy Efficiency VFD
Last but not least, SELMA invested in the research and development of the MAESTRO S-VDR/VDR Simplified/Voyage Data Recorder System, designed to comply with and exceed the latest IMO, SOLAS, IEC rules and regulations.